Since its inception in 2007, CB&S Civil has been involved in many significant projects. Listed below are some of these projects and contracts. For further information please Contact Us.
- Excavation, breakdown and backfill of pile caps, Urban Superway.
- Plant and labour hire, Solomon Rail Spur, Pilbara WA, McMahon Holdings.
- Recycled water pipeline installation and upgrade, Willunga Basin Water, Willunga, SA.
- Southern approach ramp, stage 1, Urban Superway.
- Infrastructure works, Christies Beach waste water treatment plant.
- Construction of drainage and sewer, Lights View Subdivision, Stage 1, Northgate.
- Construction of limestone mortar block sea wall, Cape Jaffa Anchorage, Stage 1.
- Construction of Keystone retaining wall, Anglicare Retirement Village, Trott Park.
- Earthworks, dam construction, installation of storm water drainage and sewer, Northgate, stage 3.
- Construction of Keystone retaining wall, Hillside Apartments, Masonic Homes, Heathfield.
- Drainage and earthworks, Port Wakefield Road upgrade.
- Bridge abutment, Stuart Highway, Coober Pedy.
- Construction of Keystone retaining walls, Munno Para subdivision.
- Construction of clay lined tailings dam, Hill Grove Mine, Kanmantoo.
Construction of hockey pitch, Stockwell.
Henley Square upgrade.
Western Highway, Beaufort to Ballarat drainage upgrade.
Cadgee Road culvert construction, Naracoorte.
Sandstone Avenue drainage upgrade, Naracoorte.
Willunga Basin Water McLaren Flat recycled water pipeline expansion.
Willunga Basin Water Sellicks Hill recycled water pipeline expansion.
Construction of monopole pad and associated civils, Stockwell.
O-Bahn City Access.
Adelaide Wharf Deconstruction.